Discovering A New World With Only The Best Remote Jobs!
5 Points RSA makes it easier, faster, and safer to find a job that better fits your life!
- Remote jobs that are full-time and part-time
- Employee and freelance jobs
- On-site jobs including flexible and alternative schedules
All professional, all vetted, all with a flexible work option.
And we don’t stop there–you’ll also get motivational support, expert resources, and much more to help in your job search and to have a partner in your career. Let us help you find a better job, a better way!
5 Points RSA is the fasting growing and most experienced recruiting firm in the country that is dedicated to remote and other types of remote work. We work with leading employers on:
- Specialized recruitment of remote workers
- Ways to brand their remote teams
- Accessing new talent pools
- Remote and flexible workplace consulting
- Ongoing candidate engagement
So if you hire for remote or in-house schedule roles, find out how 5 Points RSA can help you get top talent!
Why Your Organization Should Use 5 Points RSA
- Tap into New and High-Value Candidate Pools
- Excellent Add-Ons for When You Need Them
- Special Geo-Targeting for Remote Candidates
- We’re Here to Help with Your Success
We have unique access to a diverse and typically hard-to-reach audiences, ranging from millennials to military spouses, rural workers to digital nomads, working moms to people with disabilities.
We have a large number of candidates for local and national companies by using our customized geographic parameters, from local to national request.
Our knowledgeable, friendly Employer Team is here to help support and consult on your recruiting and branding strategy.
How We Can Help: The Benefits of 5 Points RSA
If you’re a smart, forward-thinking employer who hires for jobs that offer can remote or flexible options, you should be partnering with 5 Points RSA! We work with organizations that fit this description ranging from Fortune 100 companies to startups, in all different industries, and from around the country.
Our clients are open to or already going beyond the traditional on-site, “9 to 5” arrangements, and they are integrating work flexibility in a hybrid way (for example, on some jobs or teams) or throughout their entire company.
Specifically, 5 Points RSA can be an invaluable resource to your organization if you hire for (or are interested in starting to hire for) any of these types of work flexibility options:
- Telecommuting or remote work
- Flexible or alternative schedules
- Freelance contracts
- Part-time roles
To know if your specific types of jobs might be a good fit on 5 Points RSA, you are welcome to look below and to check out the types of jobs and categories we work with. posted on 5 Points RSA in a browser on the job seeker side of the site (be sure to close this window afterwards so you don’t stay on the job seeker site).
How 5 Points RSA Works
- The hired applicant will work on 5 Points RSA payroll for 90 working days.
- We present the candidate to you at the same rate you would pay the applicant.
- During the probationary 90 working days, the applicant will work on our payroll.
Best of all
- No obligation
- No long term contracts
- No cost to you
- No unemployment costs to you should the applicant not work out
- Let us deal with the time commitment
Benefits of using 5 Points RSA Services
- Evaluate the candidates work before you become “The Employer of Record”
- No on-boarding or annoying paperwork until your ready to have the candidate is on your payroll
- Lower your recruiting costs
- Let 5 Points RSA do all the leg work
- Decrease your risks of bringing on a new hire to your payroll
- Tax Write Off until you decide to become “The Employer of Record”
- No upfront costs or contracts. We work on a contingency basis until you hire someone from us
- No obligation
if you are ready to partner with us, you are welcome to submit your organizations current job with the highlighted link. Free Job Submission form.
|Account Management||Event Planning Jobs||Nonprofit & Philanthropy|
|Accounting & Finance||Environmental & Green Jobs||Operations Jobs|
|Administrative||Food & Beverage Jobs||Project Management Jobs|
|Advertising & PR||Graphic Design||Engineering Jobs|
|Business Development Jobs||HR & Recruiting Jobs||Research|
|Call Center||Human Services||Software Development|
|Communications Jobs||Insurance||Telemarketing Jobs|
|Computer & IT||Internet & Ecommerce||Transcription Jobs|
|Customer Service Jobs||Legal Jobs||Travel & Hospitality Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||Web Design Jobs|
179total visits,3visits today